The Concorde Pilots Signature Edition
Own the Concorde 50p coins HAND-SIGNED by THREE Concorde Pilots…
Just 500 worldwide!
50 years on from its pioneering first flight, The Concorde remains one of the most impressive achievements in aviation engineering of all time.
To commemorate this historic milestone, a stunning new British Isles 50p coin set has been issued, hand-signed by three legendary Concorde pilots and limited to just 500 worldwide.
Brand-new 50p release – exclusively designed
The set features three brand new 50p coins, issued by Guernsey, with specially commissioned reverse designs by renowned aviation artist Andrew Harris. The designs include:
- Runway – The unmistakable outline of Concorde as it roars along the runway
- Take-off – Concorde soaring through the air, shortly after take-off
- Flight – Concorde cruising at supersonic speed
Each coin is struck to a Brilliant Uncirculated collector quality, free from the blemishes and imperfections of circulating coins
Hand-signed by three Concorde legends
Importantly, each coin is paired with the hand-written signature of an iconic Concorde pilot, Including:
- Captain Jock Lowe, who piloted HM Queen Elizabeth II an incredible four times.
- Captain Jeremy Rendall, who took part in the first simultaneous landing with a French Concorde to mark the opening of Epcot in Orlando, Florida.
- Captain Norman Britton, who held the record for the fastest transatlantic crossing for 7 years.
The rarest way to own these coins – Just 500 worldwide!
Just 500 of these Concorde Pilots Signature Editions have been issued worldwide, making this one of the rarest and most exceptional ways to own these new 50p coins.
Plus, with the 50p firmly established as the British Isles’ most collectable coin and the unyielding fascination with The Concorde, demand for this unique piece is bound to be sky-high!
What’s more, each coin and signature has been encapsulated to preserve its condition in tamper-proof casing and comes housed within a premium presentation case, complete with a numbered certificate of authenticity.
This superb keepsake is the perfect tribute to the most famous commercial aircraft ever produced.
Don’t miss out. Add yours to your cart today!
- Country of Issue: Guernsey
- Year of Issue: 2019
- Diameter: 27.3
- Weight: 8g
- Obverse: Ian Rank-Broadley
- Reverse: Andrew Harris
- Metal: Cupro-Nickel
- Finish: Brilliant Uncirculated
|Always Create New Cart Item||No|