The 2021 Masterpiece Poppy
Remembrance Masterpiece – crafted from THREE pieces of historic metal
Only 15 in stock!
This year marks 100 years of the Royal British Legion. And to mark this year’s Remembrance, you have the chance to pre-order an extra special Masterpiece Poppy Coin before it's official release at the end of October.
Released in support of the Royal British Legion, here’s why this coin is called the ‘Masterpiece’…
Expertly crafted from THREE pieces of historic metal
The Masterpiece coin has been struck from 5oz of fine 999/1000 Silver and is an impressive 65mm in diameter. But what really makes this coin stand out is the stylized Royal British Legion poppy that proudly sits on top of it.
That’s because it’s been crafted from three pieces of historic metal.
1. WWII Spitfire – to be precise, the MK356, which flew during the D-Day campaign and shot down a German Me Bf109
2. Army mess tin from 1945 – used by soldiers on the ground during WWII
3. Landing Craft LCT7074 – the actual craft that landed on the Normandy beaches on D-Day
Each year the Remembrance Masterpiece is a stand out coin, but this year’s is surely one of the most historically fascinating pieces we’ve ever released.
Order your Masterpiece today
If you want to be one of just 350 people to own this historic Masterpiece Poppy Coin you need to act now – these won’t be around for long.
- Country of Issue: Jersey
- Metal: 999/1000 Silver
- Finish: Antique
- Diameter: 65mm
- Weight: 155.53g
- Denomination: Ten Pounds
- Obverse: Ian Rank-Broadley
- Reverse: Poppy Model made with three pieces of historic metal;
- Spitfire MK356, 1945 Army Mess Tins and Landing Craft LCT7074
- Edition Limit: 350
£59.50 from the sale will be paid to The Royal British
Legion Trading Limited, which gives its taxable profits to
the RBL (charity no: 219279) or Poppyscotland (Scottish
charity SC014096), based on where you purchase
Write Your Own Review