The 2021 Commemorative Coin Set
Own The 2021 CERTIFIED BU Commemorative Coin Set
The start of the New Year marks an incredibly exciting time in the numismatic calendar as we are treated to FIVE United Kingdom Commemorative coins.
Today, you can own ALL FIVE United Kingdom Commemorative coins which have been released, with the Change Checker 2021 CERTIFIED BU Commemorative Coin Set.
Each coin has been struck to a superior Brilliant Uncirculated quality and protectively encapsulated in official packaging. Your collection will also come housed in a Display Page ready to slot into your Album.
Five iconic moments in time
Your collection includes:
· Queen Elizabeth II 95th Birthday £5 – issued to celebrate the 95th birthday of our Queen, England’s longest reigning monarch
· Decimalisation 50p – issued to commemorate 50 years since Decimal Day on the 15th February 1971 and featuring the original Machin portrait of Queen Elizabeth II on the obverse
· Death of John Logie Baird 50p – issued to mark 50 years since the death of Scottish engineer, John Logie Baird, who was the first person to demonstrate a working television
· Sir Walter Scott £2 – issued to celebrate 250 years since the birth of Scottish historical novelist, poet and historian, Sir Walter Scott
· HG Wells £2 – issued to commemorate 75 years since the death of English novelist, sociologist, and historian, HG Wells, best-known for his sci-fi thrillers War of the Worlds, and The Invisible Man
Exclusive Presentation –Superior Finish
Own ALL FIVE 2021 coins in superior Brilliant Uncirculated quality for JUST £40.00 (+p&p).
A real collector’s set, if you order today you will be one of the first people in the country to own the 2021 Commemorative coin Set in superior Brilliant Uncirculated quality.
Secure your 2021 Commemorative Coin Set today by clicking ‘Add to Cart’ right now!